Tuesday, May 31, 2011

book buying

I'm feeling so virtuous after my massive book weeding project and successful personal library organization (see post) that I allowed myself to purchase a few books with my Amazon-gift-card balance.

Ghost Ship by P.J. Alderman,
the second Port Chapman mystery (sequel to Haunting Jordan, see post).

The Iron Duke by Meljean Brook.
I put this one on my wish list after reading this post.

Soulless by Gail Carriger, the first Parasol Protectorate book.
I've heard good things about this series (and the outfits on the covers are from Clockwork Couture).

I'm perfectly okay with breaking my book-acquisition ban, but I suspect I may run into problems tomorrow. I'm going to be within spitting distance of the Strand tomorrow and I can't not pop in for a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment