It's circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them...
- When I was younger I used to dye my hair all kinds of crazy colors (and I mean bleaching my hair white first to get really bright color). People who've met me as an adult have a hard time believing this. My very conservative father quite liked the purple and took to calling me Princess Grape when I had purple hair.
- I own a typewriter. I rarely use it, but I was horrified when Russell wondered if maybe me shouldn't get rid of it during our pre-move purge. I actually learned to type on a typewriter, though I'm don't know how soon after the school switched over to using computers for keyboard training.
- A blogging-related quirk is that I'm much more of a lurker than a commenter and I'm trying to rectify that. I have tons of blogs in my reader, but there are quite a few that I've probably never interacted with in such a way that the author actually knows that I'm an active reader.
- My husband has five sisters (five!) and they all have names that begin with the letter K. None of them is named Karen so I fit right in.
- I'm ichthyophobic (I won't give you the definition; if you want to know, go look it up).
Here are my five most recent posts: