Friday, May 06, 2011

follow friday question

Because I haven't participated in a meme for quite some time (and because my feed reader needs some fresh blood), I thought it might give this blog-hop, hosted by Parajunkee, a try.

Circle time! Time to share. What character in a book would you most like to be, what character in a book would you most like to date?

Ok, well now I remember why I stepped away from memes like booking through thursday: I have such a hard time answering the majority of the questions! Oh, well, here goes nothing...

I think it'd be fun to the Thursday Next from Jasper Fforde's Thursday Next series. She lives in such an interesting world and how much would I like to have a pet dodo and a footnoterphone.1

As for the second question, if I continue to see myself as Anne Elliot (see post), then the logical answer is Captain Wentworth. I think I'll stick to that answer for now as I think I could waste an inordinate amount of time thinking about other possibilities.
  1. Jurisfiction glossary entry. I love footnotes!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you could join us!

    I love these questions - they take so much time to hop around and participate, but I'm addicted to answering.

    Yay another Team Jacob!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, Sophia!

    ReplyDelete