Monday, August 07, 2006

While I was gone...

I only managed to read one book: Tears of the Giraffe by Alexander McCall Smith

I got to meet up with relayer krin511. She's an archivist too!
Since krin is Miss August for the Bookaholics exchange group, I gave her this wishlist book: Winner of the National Book Award: A Novel of Fame, Honor, and Really Bad Weather by Jincy Willett

My review for I'll Steal You Away by Niccolò Ammaniti appeared in Library Journal. (You can read most of my review: here)
ETA: ok, it may not actually be in print yet. I thought it was supposed to appear in the first August issue, but it's not appearing on the website and the library's copy hasn't arrived yet so I can't double-check.

My review for Sanctifed Blues by Mable John and David Ritz was posted on FrontStreetReviews.com.
Love the cover art! (click on the image for a more detailed look)

No books arrived in the mail :(

No comments:

Post a Comment