Sunday, December 12, 2010

12 december

Today's post isn't to share a gift idea, but rather a reminder that not to forget the importance of kindness and compassion in the midst of stress and shopping this holiday season.

Random Acts of Kindness

Sheri, proprietress of The Loopy Ewe, encourages readers of her blog to commit random acts of kindness during the month of December. Of course there are lots of places on the web where people can share random kindness done by and for them, but Sheri's blog is where I get my fix during the holidays. Each Friday she has her readers share something they've done during the past week in the comments of one of her posts. These random-acts-of-kindness posts warm my heart.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this Morsie! My day has not been the best, and it cheered me up to read about some of these wonderful RAKs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so pleased to have cheered you as well.

    ReplyDelete