Monday, September 21, 2009

It's Monday! What are you reading?

This past week I finished reading Harm Done by Ruth Rendell (unabridged audio). I plan to have a proper post about this book up later today.

I read two of the three stories in How to be a "Wicked" Woman, which I requested through BookMooch after it was mentioned in the archives fiction presentation at SAA (see this post). I'll post about the book after I've read the last story.

I also gave up on reading Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke (see this post).

I'm currently reading:

6 comments:

  1. Even though I am no longer active, it's so much fun getting books through Book Mooch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lexicographer book sounds interesting, I might have to add it to my TBR list.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok... now I am going to have to Google Book Mooch.... LOL

    If it is anything like swaptree (where you list books you have and ones you want and then trade) then I am out. I had to stop swaptree as it became too busy between all the other book related things I do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the title: The Lexicographer's Dilemma: The Evolution of 'Proper' English, from Shakespeare to South Park. That cracked me up :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so impressed you can read so many books at once! Lots of great titles. Hope you have a great reading week, this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BookMooch is a book trading site. You post the books you want to get rid of, when people request them you mail them off. You can use the points you earn for adding books and sending them off to request the books that you want.
    So kind of like a swaptree, but not really ;)

    ReplyDelete