Monday, October 02, 2006

Happy BAFABW

Happy Buy a Friend a Book Week, everyone. This is a wonderful excuse to do something nice for your friends.
Just get yourself to a real-life or virtual book store during Buy a Friend a Book Week [...] and, well, buy a friend a book (or e-book)! But here's the fun part: you can't buy your friend a book because it's their birthday or they just graduated or got engaged or had a baby or anything else. You have to give them a book for no good reason. In fact, this present out of the blue from you should shock the pants off of whomever you decide to give it to. And it'll make them happy. And that's the point: promote reading, promote friendships. (BAFABW website)
I've been busy working on a couple of reviews this weekend so I apologize for not posting. I'll try to make up for it this week ;)

3 comments:

  1. And here I thought you hadn't blogged so everyone would see and be reminded of my contest... today's winner of which I still need to post.

    ReplyDelete