Sunday, September 17, 2006

Mister Monday

I just finished reading Mister Monday, the first book in Garth Nix's The Keys to the Kingdom series.
A great start to a promising series: "Seven days. Seven keys. Seven virtues. Seven sins. One mysterious house is the doorway to a very mysterious world -- where one boy is about to venture and unlock a number of fantastical secrets."
I'm definitely going to have to pick up the next two books Grim Tuesday and Drowned Wednesday since they are already out in paperback.

2 comments:

  1. My son whipped through them in one week, he loves them (the 12 year old) and he is anxiously awaiting the others. If you want to borrow them let me know.

    Enz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already ordered the 2nd one from BookMooch, but I'd love to borrow the others... :D

    ReplyDelete