Saturday, July 29, 2006

morsie's lending library

Since I joined BookCrossing [if you don't know what BookCrossing is, visit the site to learn all about it] I've become my mom's personal lending library. I'm going to be seeing her on Tuesday and she requested that I bring her a bag of books.

I, of course, was more than happy to oblige (especially since it makes my to-be-read shelves seem more manageable (at least temporarily LOL)) and have packed her a nice shopping bag full of books.

Here's a sampling of what I put in it:

84 Charing Cross Road by Helene Hanff,
The Borgia Bride by Jeanne Kalogridis,
Cloud of Sparrows by Takashi Matsuoka,
The Dress Lodger by Sheri Holman,
The Great Indoors by Sabine Durrant,
The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova, and
the first two books in James Patterson’s Women’s Murder Club series:
1st to Die and 2nd Chance.

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

No comments:

Post a Comment