Monday, April 26, 2010

biweekly reading update

I haven't gotten much reading done lately, which I assume is obvious based on my lack of recent posts.

I have finished a few books:
  • Dark Roots by Cate Kennedy (see post)
  • Rumspringa by Tom Shachtman (online book club selection for April; we've just started discussion so I probably won't post about the book until next week)
  • Under the Sabers by Tanya Biank (library book club selection for April; post to come later this week)
Right now the only book that I'm actively reading is Innocent Traitor: A Novel of Lady Jane Grey by Alison Weir. Of course I have a whole pile of books that I've started, but not yet finished, but really they are all languishing at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. The books you are waiting for sounds good - cat wait to hear what you think of them.. I find the best books by watching my fellow bloggers :)

    ReplyDelete