Thursday, April 09, 2009

Booking Through Thursday - Numbers Game

Some people read one book at a time. Some people have a number of them on the go at any given time, perhaps a reading in bed book, a breakfast table book, a bathroom book, and so on, which leads me to...

1. Are you currently reading more than one book?

Yes

2. If so, how many books are you currently reading?
Let me see... The Autograph Man, Fun Home, Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell, Little Bee, Miss Zukas and the Island Murders, The Rouseabout, Wolf Girl,... I guess that's six... errrr, seven. (And now that I've pulled that list together I can easily update my "currently reading" sidebar)

3. Is this normal for you?
Yep. More or less. I tend to have a number of different books going at the same time, though I try to make sure the stories are dissimilar so I can keep them straight in my head.

4. Where do you keep your current reads?
All over the place. I have a couple on my desk at work, two on the coffee table at home, one in/on my computer (audio), another in the car (audio), and one in my purse

3 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I usually have 4 or 5 going at the same time too. Haven't listened to an audio book yet. Have a great day!!

    Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! That's a lot of books! I just read one at a time (or a fiction and a non-fiction at the same time).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find that I can read 2 or 3 at a time if they are different in some way, either genre or style.

    ReplyDelete