Monday, February 12, 2007

It's Debut a Debut week!

I am so happy to report that today is the first day of the Debut a Debut contest.

Because I was out of town for the better part of last week I'm not quite ready to post my first 'Debut a Debut' review so you'll just have to check in tomorrow to see what I've picked to read for the contest.
Right now I'm planning on featuring three debut novels, though if I'm really productive this week I may be able to squeeze in a fourth.

You can read more about the contest here.

And to whet your appetite for the week ahead, go here to see a list of qualifying debut novels and contest prizes.

If you are participating in the contest, leave me some links so I can check out your 'Debut a Debut' reviews.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Karen! Don't forget to send me the permalink of your reviews, okay? I'm listing them all at West of Mars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just sent the first one to both you and Erica ;)

    ReplyDelete