Thursday, December 04, 2008

Booking Through Thursday - 5 for Favorites

1. Do you have a favorite author?
I have a few, but for the purposes of this post I'll stick with Milan Kundera.

2. Have you read everything he or she has written?
Nearly, I haven't yet read The Curtain.

3. Did you LIKE everything?
Yes. There are some books that I like better than others, but there are none that I truly dislike.

4. How about a least favorite author?
I've never really thought about this. I just steer clear of authors I don't like and leave it at that.

5. An author you wanted to like, but didn’t?
Hmm... again, another difficult one. There are definitely books that I wanted to like but didn't (Carnevale and Prague come to mind). I'm sure that there are authors I didn't like even though I wanted to, but it seems that I've put them out of my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment